• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st WEEK POST OP

wendy1963

First week has gone so quickly I have had hardly any pain and have felt really good. Before I left the hospital I asked them to weigh me first time in my life I wanted to be weighed,they warned me that I may be retaining some fluid so I may be a bit more than when I went in sure enough I was 137.4kgs today is 1week since op and I am 129.kgs really pleased with the result. Trying to find some different liquids . Tomato soup didn't agree with me I came out in a cold sweat after and felt a bit light headed went for walk and it went off. Wounds are healing very well.

Congratulations and long may your good recovery continue xx

Pleased all is going well Wendy.

I got so bored with packet soup that I have started making my own, which taste alot better.

That's great weight loss, well done

xx

glad you're good wendy :) congrats on the weight loss :)
be carefull of tomato soup it makes lots of people dump, theres quite a bit of sugar in it, which is probably why it made you sweat, good luck mate :) xxx

Hey gal well done if u try skinny soup in sainsberys I'm also just over a week post op buy one get one free 199 will last u 3 meals each x

I used Waitrose or Baxters beef or chicken consommee completely clear & very tasty.

Glad to hear that you are feeling so positive, keep it up:O)

not long now for yours i followed all the instructions I think this may of helped a bit. I got up as soon as I could as well.

Congratulations good luck going forward xxx

Back