• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 4 weigh in

amanda1

WOW i have lost 18lb in 4 weeks happy happy lost in total with pre op diet is 2stone 7lb and gone done 2 dress sizes , will they notice when i go back to work on monday :)

woohoo, well done you. It doesn't matter if they notice, it's only you that matters.
Just remember, most people are wrapped up in their own lives and don't really study you, they may fleetingly think "there's something different about her" but not comment on it. Don't be upset if no one comments on your size. Soon they wont fail to see it. xxxx

WOW i have lost 18lb in 4 weeks happy happy lost in total with pre op diet is 2stone 7lb and gone done 2 dress sizes , will they notice when i go back to work on monday :)

hello Amanda you are doing amazing, can i just ask you, i had surgery for bypass one week ago today.... i know you feel a bit rough after op.. but when does the feeling of tiredness etc start to wear off?
Rayne xx

hello Amanda you are doing amazing, can i just ask you, i had surgery for bypass one week ago today.... i know you feel a bit rough after op.. but when does the feeling of tiredness etc start to wear off?
Rayne xx

hi i felt fine on the 2nd week the pain easy,s and i just had lots of rest that is the key to recovy and i am the worst for resting but have done it , i am back to work on monday i had 4 weeks of , its the best thing i have ever done :)

It was at about 4 stone loss that people started to notice my weight loss - I was wearing different clothes by then, which makes people look again and wonder what's different.

Hope the back to work transition goes well - I am also back on Monday, but most of them think it was annual leave, so I'm hoping for NO questions!

I just took 2wk leave so luckily noone was any the wiser, and now I just say I'm on a diet and watching my portion sizes! Not untrue lol. Good luck going back!

thanks great news,
i have sooooooo many people swear i have lost weight even my Gp, but i had put on a stone and a half secret was instead of wearing skirts i changed my wardrobe for jeans... also grew my hair from really short to past my shoulders, i havent worn jeans since i was 16, many years ago... cant wait for my op to get into smaller sized jeans...

hi i felt fine on the 2nd week the pain easy,s and i just had lots of rest that is the key to recovy and i am the worst for resting but have done it , i am back to work on monday i had 4 weeks of , its the best thing i have ever done :)

Thankyou Amanda, i am one week post op now and today i went to tesco with my friend and that has lifted my mood a bit, so i will try and get out the house for a litle bit every day and hopefully i will start to feel better.... again you have done so well x
Rayne x

Great weight loss already well dun hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back