• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 9

Nicola robinson

well another 2lbs off now 16st 9lbs still feeling great.

inches seem to be dropping off me too. waiting for sleep apnoea results but expecting them to come back negative so I can hand the machine back. lol it's not a very attractive piece of sleeping attire . :D

got my first checkup appt 19th september so looking forward to that.

got a wedding coming up on the 15th September so going clothes shopping this weekend. Its a bit scary to be honest, looking for something new to wear never really had that opportunity to go just anywhere and try a whole host of new things

will checkin next week to let you all know how I'm doing xx

Well done Nicola. It all seems to be going really well for you. How much have you lost post-op? Did you measure yourself before your op? Just wondered about the inch loss, or is it just that clothes are looser? I can't wait to hear about your appointment with the consultant on the 19th....
Sorry to be so nosey... lol

Well done you :553:
I bet you're feeling amazing about yourself too, I've lost just short of 2 stone so far and the boost to my self confidence is brilliant :)
Hope you have a great time at the wedding wowing everyone with your new figure ;)

thanks girls since Jan 25th I have gone from a size 30 to an 18 I'm gobsmacked and ceejay you can be as nosey as you like if I can help anyone else I will xxx

YOu are doing really well Nicola shame you won't be able to join us a Durham for coffee on the 15th, you'll be at your weddding. Never mind we will get to meet up, eventually. Keep up the goodwork xx

Nicola, that's amazing to o fom a size 30 to 18 in 9 months, are you following any particular exercise plan? I am only 5 weeks post op, and so impatient for this to happen but have lost 20lb since op, so am ok with that. Lol
Xx

no fitness regime as such sticking to the eating rules although I have had a couple of maltesers lol exercise is swimming and vibroplate I'm not a gym person but seem to have so much energy to get rid of through the day xxx keep up the good work xx Chrisa carn't believe I'm going to be at a wedding same day as you have organised but yes hope fully next time round xxx

Back