• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In Nerves

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well just another few days before i get weighed in at L&D after 4 weeks on the milk diet, I have to say I am very nervous, in case I haven't reached my goal, and don't want to be a failure.

I must admit I haven't been drinking milk yesterday with the personal problems I have with my mum in hospital, but on the positive side, I haven't been naughty either, so I'm hoping I will be OK, as I fly to tenerife a week on Tuesday for two weeks on holiday.

If your unlucky I might even post a pic of me in shorts lol

Well heres to Friday, can you all cross everything for me lol

I wish you all the best for your weigh in. I suppose looking on the bright side it is before your holiday and not after LOL. Please don't be tempted to overdo it on holiday just because you have been weighed as I know I would be. Looking forward to the pic in shorts LOL. Seeing your avatar, are you sure you have been drinking milk and not pea soup?

Hi Gary...(I don't know what's wrong with your mum) but i hope its going ok...its very stressful and time consuming so I understand why you haven't stuck to plan...

my advice is ..drink drink and more drink hun...even if your not getting the milk in...
i am having faith that all will be ok ....
i was in the same position as you this time last week..
my fingers are all crossed that you will hit target... xx...;-)

I'm sure you have done brilliantly!! I hope that you have a lovely suprise at your weigh in and your efforts are rewarded with a great weight loss xxx It's bound to be nervewracking but you did what you were meant to inspite of life's ups and downs, so loads of luck to you and take it easy x

Thanks for your encouragement, things have changed for the better at the hospital, so thats a bit of relief for me, and a weight of my shoulders to say the least.

Best i get back on the milk now then, and start weeing for england again lol

dont worry Gary..
we will keep you MOO-tivated with the milk..;-)

(Glad things are looking a bit better for you hun)

sounds like you've handled your stress really well hun...enjoy your hols and i also look forward to the pics lol x

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]moi..milking the glory..!![/FONT];)
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
It's just an udder day for me
[/FONT]:giggle:

Good luck on Friday

Have you weighed yourself to see how you are getting on? they will let you do the refeed diet if you have achieved your 5% which is 2 pint of milk a day with 1 healthy meal and some snacks, i found this quite hard as I can do all or nothing but the bit in the middle I cant seem to manage very well.

Enjoy your holiday but try not to overdue it but enjoy it, hopefully they will give you your next appointment date on friday so if you are a little naughty on holiday you know how long you have got to get back on track :D

Good luck xx

Hi Debbie,

Well I have been a little naughty and got on my scales today, I weighed in at 179kg and I need to reach 170kg and my scales read 164.1kg today, but i dont know if they are reading like for like, so im not taking anything as read, and just taking one day at a time.

Wow that weight is a brilliant loss I'm sure they won't be too different from the doctor. Keep up the good work.

Thinking of you Gary and we'll be willing you on your way... love and hugs xxx

Well not long to go now before my weigh in and my weight has gone up, looks like ive not been drinking enough water, so Ive up'd my water intake now and see what I can do in the next 3 days.

Latest weigh in is 166.2, with there target of 170kg, so I so hope I can do it, I cant be a failure again lol

Thanks for all your kind words and support, it really does make a difference.

Back