• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So excited..

Louanne79

Just left my pre-admission appointment. My surgery is all go for 3 weeks today!!
Have got over all the nerves and what if's, just want to get on with it.
Strangely, I haven't been given a pre-op milk diet or anything, but hey-ho, I'm cutting down anyway in order to prepare for post-op life.
Make room on the Loser's Bench please peeps!
xXx

Really pleased for you xx

MoonlightFaerie_Congrats18.gif

Thank you x

Congratulations!!!! Good luck :)

Brilliant news.. good luck x

Thank you! xXx

Hi Louanne,
All the best for your operation. I am under Mr Sigurdsson and see him again on 21st June. I am hoping for my op date then? How many times did you see him before he gave you date and how long between appointment when you were given your date to the actuel op? I will be watching your progress with great interest. I cant wait for mine.

maddie x

Hi Maddie,
Thanks for your kind wishes.
I was initially completing weight management at Russell's Hall Hospital under Dr Labib since August 2010. My funding was approved by Dudley PCT at their Dec/Jan 2011 MDT meeting, then referred to PRH to see Sigurddson. My first appointment was 04th March, and he gave me my date there and then. Had pre-op yesterday and go into hospital on 7th June for surgery on the 08th, so have only net him once so far.
Good luck for your date - I'm sure it won't be too far off.
xXx

Back