• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight gain during tier 3

natnat92

I have been following the diet the dietician gave me and at first I lost weight but now it's all coming back on and I haven't strayed from it i feel like giving up because of my Meds am pretty sure the dietician will think I've not been trying but I really have :( did anyone else have weight gain in tier 3 and still have surgery I just dunno what to do :(

Just seen your thread, please dont fret about the gain im guessing its early days , meaning pre surgery where everyone is doing their very best to show"them" you mean bussiness about having WLS and changing your life for the better.
All you can do is still stick with it no one said it would be easy and weight gain is path of the part of it maybe the medication may have something to do with it.just be honest with your team, afterall they must see this type of thing day in day out
keep the faith and keep your chin up

thankyou sweet it just upsets me tbh coz I want to lose this weight but have ti be careful of shat to have etc coz of my asthma I just dont want them to think that im not trying when I am xx

Back