• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tier 3?

Stokes2020

Hi, I’ve got my appointment on Friday at Kings, with Dr Neff, just wondering if you’ve had the same yet, not sure what to expect ... I’ve been given appointment for 3rd April for group meeting and 4th July to be hopefully signed back by dietian to Dr El Halsini x
I love your messages, they make me feel so much better lol! So Dr Neff is no blood tests or anything like that, just questions as such ... the all is really rolling for you, I’m so pleased for you, mine seems to be taking forever! There’s a fab Facebook group a friend told me about it, it’s all those under and it’s called Mr El Hasini, it’s people that have had there surgery or at all different stages, it’s so useful, definitely worth joining xx

Ditto Hun, We’re in this together
Dr Neff was lovely, I was able to ask everything I wanted too. No bloods or anything, just a chat .
I learnt a lot at the group meeting too. I’ll look out for that Facebook group, I’ll be interested to hear others peoples stories.
My best mate had a bypass almost 10 years ago now and she lost 9 stone and has kept it off. She looks amazing but it’s not all fun and games so I’m nervous as hell. Although my biggest concern is my hair, apparently your hair falls out and my hair is so fine esp at the front. I look like I’m going bald as it is with years of Yo-Yo dieting
I’ve been advised to start taking multi vitamins in preparation for surgery later on. Fingers crossed it might save my hair xx

MrsEvans2015

Ditto Hun, We’re in this together
Dr Neff was lovely, I was able to ask everything I wanted too. No bloods or anything, just a chat .
I learnt a lot at the group meeting too. I’ll look out for that Facebook group, I’ll be interested to hear others peoples stories.
My best mate had a bypass almost 10 years ago now and she lost 9 stone and has kept it off. She looks amazing but it’s not all fun and games so I’m nervous as hell. Although my biggest concern is my hair, apparently your hair falls out and my hair is so fine esp at the front. I look like I’m going bald as it is with years of Yo-Yo dieting
I’ve been advised to start taking multi vitamins in preparation for surgery later on. Fingers crossed it might save my hair xx

Yes definitely try and find that group.. I suppose it’s similar to this forum but all our area, hospitals & doctors.. i only joined a couple of days ago ... if you can’t find it, look me up (Grace Tebbutt) and I’ll try and add you.. I’ve already started taking the multi-vitamins too, I’m also worried about my hair, there’s so much to take in.. ooh if there’s no blood tests involved, I might have a cheeky bottle of vino this evening, it’s already been one of those weeks lol xx

Stokes2020

Yes definitely try and find that group.. I suppose it’s similar to this forum but all our area, hospitals & doctors.. i only joined a couple of days ago ... if you can’t find it, look me up (Grace Tebbutt) and I’ll try and add you.. I’ve already started taking the multi-vitamins too, I’m also worried about my hair, there’s so much to take in.. ooh if there’s no blood tests involved, I might have a cheeky bottle of vino this evening, it’s already been one of those weeks lol xx

I’ve found the group
I’ve just been added. Enjoy your vino hun, it’s almost the weekend Xx