• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Gain

BlondeMoment

Hi Everyone ,

Just a query really i wanted to run it past everyone and ask advice .
I have been for my weekly weigh-in at Boots and i have gain 1kg :eek:,but i think the reasoning for this is i have upt my exercise on my lateral thigh stepper and i am doing about 10.000 steps a week along with using the bands and weights for my arms.

Now for the query why has this happened :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.
Personally i think it could be because my fat is toning up into muscle as seen in the pic below,but i dont want this happening every week :eek::eek:.What do i need to do,do i need to up my daily protein? .
Some one please help as i am confused dot com lol.

Many thanx.

Attachments

• fat-v-muscle.jpg
    fat-v-muscle.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 27
it could just be water retention you know - is it that time of the month? I was told to try and have some form of protein at every meal.

I bet you've just gained muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat so you might have shruck in size but gained a little on the scales. How are your clothes fitting? You could measure yourself once a month?

Thank you everyone,

Unfortunately muscle doesn’t weigh more than fat,5lbs of muscle weighs the same as 5lbs of fat, I looked it up yesterday,its the size of the muscle that is far smaller than the fat as in the picture below, so yeah I could be loosing inches instead of pounds but I never have measured myself.:sigh::sigh::sigh:.

I have bought some protein drink today so going to try that and carry on exercising.

Thanx again

xx

Attachments

• fat-v-muscle2.JPG
    fat-v-muscle2.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
Back