• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss and hubbys don't mix!

I have to admit my hubby has been gret he has even offered to do the pre op diet with me but the other day we were having a few words and he said something about leaving him when I'm at my target weight I was gob smacked we have tlaked about it and he said it was in jest but as the old saying goes "many a true word said in jest" so will have to play this one by ear and hopefully sort it out before it becomes as issue.

my fiance is also insecure about me leaving him when ive lost the weight he even said it on camera lol so i will have videoed proof if its chosen to be in the episode im on lol But i have totally reassured him that i would never leave him. He also went on the pre op diet with me but only lasted 3 days bless him lol. But i dont know what i would do without his support i had a cry the other day about how im getting fed up with (scuse the language) same mushy crap and he just hugged me and said i know its hard at the moment but it will be worth it in the long run. i was like aww
x

Ladies - I have previous for being insecure. I have been with my wife for the last 7 years [We were an item many years ago and met back up via friends reunited]. I left my ex wife to pursue my relationship and was very very worried that I was ''Good enough''. I have had the very best support from Debbie, obviously she was worried about the Op as anyone would be but apart from that she has been absolutely brilliant. Ironically I was asked last week ''I hope you still love me now that you are losing so much weight'' a gentle reminder - hey Hun it's meant to be me with the insecurities lol. So moral of the reply is that it's not just husbands that go through this thought process.

good points cleggy !

great to get the male point of view cleggy. thanks for sharing x

yup thats cleggy we all need that reminder now and again, and how many of us think to ourselves will you still want me when i am skinny

Ladies - I have previous for being insecure. I have been with my wife for the last 7 years [We were an item many years ago and met back up via friends reunited]. I left my ex wife to pursue my relationship and was very very worried that I was ''Good enough''. I have had the very best support from Debbie, obviously she was worried about the Op as anyone would be but apart from that she has been absolutely brilliant. Ironically I was asked last week ''I hope you still love me now that you are losing so much weight'' a gentle reminder - hey Hun it's meant to be me with the insecurities lol. So moral of the reply is that it's not just husbands that go through this thought process.
AWW bless Cleggy!! Thanks for your take on things! See you soon!

Back