• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The tape measure reveals all...

Rebirth

Well, This week I have not lost any weight. I'm not disheartened as I have not been eating a lot due to flu etc so my body is probably on starvation mode. I have to admit that the things I have ate have not been the most healthy of choices either and my fluid intake has been way down. Exercise, what exercise.

I decided to measure myself to see what my inch loss has been and hopefully cheer myself up. Well it's worked and given me the motivation to resist temptation and possible dumping during the coming food fest holiday. Since just before surgery I have lost....28 inches. I know that my clothes have become more baggy and I have even had to get rid of some, but 28 inches! How fantastic is that. I've even had to invest in some new bras as my old ones were useless. What a fantastic Christmas present!!

Aww congrats - you must be so chuffed! xXx

Well done, Pearlina!
You must be thrilled!

Wow!! 28 inches? Thats absolutely brilliant.....no wonder your clothes are baggy lol.....stay strong over the festive period :D XX

Thanks Jackqui, you're doing well with your weight loss. Hope you're not snowed in. Have a good, restful time over the holiday period and see you in the new year God willing. What was the name of that high protein drink you had? I have a memory like a sieve.

love

Rebirth xx

That's fab, well done you. I'm finding my bra size is changing every couple of weeks at the minute, so I've started buying the £4 bras from asda, that way I can afford to keep changing them. xx

Thanks for that Sarah. Now I know my size I think I'll be buying my bras from there too. Don't forget to get measured to ensure you have the right fit. Have a good restful holiday period.

love

Rebirthxx

Deet and Jacqui, it is very encouraging, especially when there is no change in the scales. It's strange though, I still see the big tummy, legs etc. However, the tape measure doesn't lie. It feels great looking at the 28" loss. I know it is from all over, but it looks brilliant when looking at the tape measure.

Have a great festive holiday and stay safe.

love

Rebirthxx

Fantastic losses Rebirth. It feels great, doesn't it?
Congratulations!
Grace xxx

Hi Pearlina,
It's called Whey Refresh, orange is my favourite flavour although they are all ok!
I get them online from discount-supplements.co.uk (tel 0800 610 1144)
They cost £1.89 each but uk delivery is free! Each bottle has 40g of protein, no fat, no carbohydrates and 161 calories! I really like them and have one every day!

That's fantastic my dear you're doing brilliantly. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year see you in Feb xxx

:happy096: Fan-bloody-tastic ! Well done !

Awww Pearline that is an amazing achievement, brilliant and very well done.

Can't wait to see you in February... so glad you are over your cold and thinking of you.

Fondest love as always Angel, Bev xxx

I know you haven't looked at it this way but it just came to me... You've not just lost 28 inches, you've lost two foot :) Well okay two feet four inches to be precise. Way to go girl xxx

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement and for reading my post and sharing in my excitement. We have all recovered from our various ailments although we feel a little fatigued. I've had a great time at my sisters with family, hardly done anything. So far I've ate ham and eggs for breakfast, and a West Indian dinner, with lots of English touches. Still haven't had any room for puddings etc. Who would have believed it?

Take care all of you and have a great 2011.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Well done to you . Thats great news after the flu and will certainly cheer you up
No wonder you need some new clothes and it will keep you motivated over Xmas
Excellent news
Jo XX

Back