• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss Stall !

GlasgowJJ

I know there's lots of threads about wls stall's
But I'm panicking and I need to vent - my weight isn't moving I'm uping my steps eating as my dietician has recommended but arghhhh it's so annoying !!!!

its ok to vent ,your in the right place for that. weight lose is such a strange thing its early days for you your only 20 days post op and your body is still in recovery mode just give it a chance to catch up with itself ,follow the advise given to you by your team and before you know it the weight lose will soon kick off
very good luck

Babe this is such early days. Relax and enjoy your journey. You have this amazing tool for the rest of your life xxxxx

I bet you are shrinking ?????

Third week stall - well known phenomena if you look at US sites :). Chill babe, it will pass.

its ok to vent ,your in the right place for that. weight lose is such a strange thing its early days for you your only 20 days post op and your body is still in recovery mode just give it a chance to catch up with itself ,follow the advise given to you by your team and before you know it the weight lose will soon kick off very good luck

Thank u!
I think it's a mind thing !
Had a terrible day yesterday mentally but I'll just plod along sure it will come off soon !

Think I might need to up my fluid intake !

Babe this is such early days. Relax and enjoy your journey. You have this amazing tool for the rest of your life xxxxx I bet you are shrinking ?????

I think it's in my head the problem more than anything ! Just wanting to see the results and it's hard when the scales are like haha screw you lol!
Bad day mentally yesterday !

People are saying they are a difference in struggling (but that's the norm!) & my clothes are getting too big . So I was assuming a weight loss to find a stall lolol xxxxxx

Third week stall - well known phenomena if you look at US sites :). Chill babe, it will pass.

I had a nosey wow it's really common ! :)

Will up my fluid intake try to help it out !

Our heads are the main problem in this battle you do t realise that at first xxx

like I said before this weight lose journey is a funny old thing, whenever anyone decides to change their life for the better and go for WLS you think you will lose weight every hour of every day and before you know it you have a new body ,new life ,better life ,you see others body`s changing and you think ,wow that will be me soon but no one really mentions the head demons ,the stalling ,the dumping do they?!
do try to up your water intake if you can and keep on keeping on you will be rewarded for the hard work when you next jump on the scales !
good luck as always

I'm looking at this with interest as I'm a week behind you! Although during my second week my weight went up at one point! I think I need to be more mindful of fluid intake - some days it's great and some it's not!

Aud xx

It's still early days , don't panic , body needs time to heal , I'm eight months post op , mine has slowed right down , I expect it , just remember your fluids are just on puréed food now?

It's still early days , don't panic , body needs time to heal , I'm eight months post op , mine has slowed right down , I expect it , just remember your fluids are just on puréed food now?

Yeah puréed mushed up soft foods as my supplier said , so let my fluids slip as I'm full up .
Trying to avoid carbs aswell - my huge downfall !!

I'm looking at this with interest as I'm a week behind you! Although during my second week my weight went up at one point! I think I need to be more mindful of fluid intake - some days it's great and some it's not! Aud xx

I'm the same - I get full and forget all about fluids!
Some days I have great intake others not so great
Managing ok with most other things .

How a have you been xxx

Yeah puréed mushed up soft foods as my supplier said , so let my fluids slip as I'm full up . Trying to avoid carbs aswell - my huge downfall !!
I've only just started eating bread now eight months on, once you get through the weaning process life gets better, I've discovered two /three table spoons pasta / rice is my limit

I'm the same - I get full and forget all about fluids! Some days I have great intake others not so great Managing ok with most other things . How a have you been xxx

I'm doing great thanks, apart from feeling a little tender on my tummy ( although I did have a large hernia repaired as well ). I can't believe I feel this good at 2 weeks post op!

Aud xx

I've only just started eating bread now eight months on, once you get through the weaning process life gets better, I've discovered two /three table spoons pasta / rice is my limit

Wow that seems like. Crazy small amount lol saying that I'm like 2 tablespoons of beans or potatoes are my limit but been trying to stay away from potatoes .

I'm doing great thanks, apart from feeling a little tender on my tummy ( although I did have a large hernia repaired as well ). I can't believe I feel this good at 2 weeks post op! Aud xx

Wow your doing well esp for having a hernia op to !
The tenderness started to ease with me week 2 into week 3 :)

Are you still getting tired xxxx

Wow that seems like. Crazy small amount lol saying that I'm like 2 tablespoons of beans or potatoes are my limit but been trying to stay away from potatoes .
That is with meat also, I'm a big curry lover , I've just replaced the rice with salad,
Chicken curry with salad

Some days more than others. What about you? Aud xx

I'm shattered come 8pm every night - stopped my naps through the day mind you so that's good !
Back to work in a couple of weeks so hoping that my tiredness will be under control by then ! Xxx

That is with meat also, I'm a big curry lover , I've just replaced the rice with salad, Chicken curry with salad

Lol I can't wait to have a curry although I'm a lover of chickpea & mushroom curry , was wondering what to have with it , will try the salad when the time comes :)

Back