• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stalling (?) and first exercise

Sorry to hear you still have wind problems. I was so lucky I haven't suffered one single day from wind.
Many people, here and on other forums, suggest to walk to ease the pain.

Sorry for the late reply girls, thanks for that info Sar! Aw this saggy skin issue is awful isn't it :( I honestly don't know yet if I'm gonna be lucky or not with it, I've lost 4st 7lb as of today and no saggy skin yet, but I still have 6st 7lb to loose to get me at target of 10st 6lb! When I did Lighterlife I got down to 14st and had no skin issues, but obv I've stretched it all over again by putting weight on! :( time will only tell tho ey girls! I wouldn't have a tummy tuck I don't think, I want to have more children so wouldn't before then anyway, and my mother in law has had one and she was really really poorly for ages cos of it! Don't think I could do that with havin my little boy! I think, if I am unlucky (let's face it I probably will be lol) it will be my arms I'm most concerned about cos I'd hate to not wear a dress etc!

How u doing Bally? Xx

Doing fine. Thanks for asking, Kelly.
I've added more prots to my diet and weight loss has definitely speeded up (fingers cross).
Couldn't go walking this week end because of a nasty pain in a knee.
Cut my hair really short on Friday (cut more than 40cm.) because I started noticing a bit of hair loss (maybe the hot weather and not the op, but I couldn't stand all that long dark hair on the floor). Anyway, I'm happy with my new look, I really look lighter!
How about you?

That's great Bally! I'm not a big meat eater so I'm bit great with the protein but am trying!! Ooo lovely, bet you look great with ya new hair doo! Another step towards a new you :) Yeah I'm great! Happy with my weight loss so far, all my current clothes are too big so can deffo tell I've lost a good amount! Loving my sleeve :D xx

Aw no :( Thats alot of weight not to notice anything! One day you will wake up and everything will be huge :D xx

Im the same i have gone from 27 stone 7lb in april to 23stone 11lb and still wearing tge same clothes pants do fit abit better now the only place i can see it is on my fingers as my wedding ring fits lovely now hope u spon see mpre of a difference soon

I hope it's only about waiting that our bodies shrink and regain shape!
Anyway, I'm quite happy with not having to buy new clothes every month. That would have been lots of wasted money.

How are you doing post op mummy?

i was fine untill 2 days ago when i bent down and got the worst pain in my upper stomach ended up in hospital had ct scan shows its a blood clot, but home now on treatment and morphine, im 3 weeks 1 day post op last night was the first time trying puree food so had 3tbsp of mash with mixed cheese and chicken it was so nice but god it hurt to get down think i should of stopped at my 2nd tbsp, how you doing with your food??

Sorry to here you are not well.
How are your team going to solve the clot apart from keeping pain under control?
Have you tried moving back to liquid stage for a while? It may help until the clot is removed/moved/liquified.
:)

I'm doing quite well with my meals. I'm 7 weeks post op and allowed to eat almost everything. Visit with surgeon and nutritionist is booked for next week and I hope they tell me I can add some calories (I'm still strictly at 600 cals a day).

thats a good idea i think i will go back to fluids for a while atlease i could manage 1/2 a cup a soup then, i have never been told to watch calories i think when i was on fluids only i was only taking around 300cals a day all i was on was 3 1/2 cup a soup sugar free juice and a glass of milk all day, good luck visiting your team hope they give you the answers you want

Back