• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss surgery

patsyc

My name is pat i am 62 i went. To the seminar at sunderland royal i have decided to go ahead with the surgery i have my appointment on june 11th can any one tell me what happens when i go?

Hi pat

This appointment is with the dietician who will ask what your eating habits are and what you would eat in a typical day (be honest tho), she will then set you a weight loss target to lose before your next appointment.

You will then see the nurse specalist who will discuss your medical background and needs for surgery etc.

They will both ask you what type of surgery you want and why and discuss wether they agree or wether they think you should have something else

Hope this helps

X

Cheerscant wait for it to happen i know its a long wait but ive struggled for years with my weight patsyx

Cheerscant wait for it to happen i know its a long wait but ive struggled for years with my weight patsyx

Hi I went to a seminar at sunderland on 1st may got my next apt on 7th June it's an exciting time but also confusing what to opt for I was wanting a band but seminar change my mind now want a sleeve this web site has been a huge help good luck on your journey x

Back