• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight managemnet course finito!!!!

Awww i am sure, like me, others just havent seen your post Nikki! I really hope this is it for you now, you deserve it after waiting all this time!!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Sorry hon, I didn't reply as I can't type with my fingers crossed....hope you've done enough to get your funding.

Oh goodness. My bad. I had replied to your other post re you had finished and I wished you well then. Even had a subscription set up so I could see the resaults as you added to that thread.

But of course, you started a new thread for this and I must just passed it by. No excuse, I'm an idiot.

If you can forgive me, would you update us with the resaults of the 'exit' letter they promised?

Sorry not been on much christmas shopping and what nots but really hope you get accepted this time after all the hoops you have jumped through you deserve it. xxx

Hope you finally get it good luck

Anyway, i got my letter, but it didnt say how much weight id lost, just to go to my GP, which i did,
So now ive just gotta wait to hear from the PCT, im not holding much hope really, i dont wanna get excited just to be let down again, so what will be will be, tired now, 3 years its been going on, dont know how much more i can take : xxxxxx

Thanks for updating this thread. Just wanted to acknowledge that you had and that, yet again, I think you are a bit of a star for being able to put up with all these hoops over such a long time. It will be such a relief to get to the end of this stage for you.

I'm sorry, I'm prob not making too much sense (well I think I am) but the pain killers I'm on after my open surgery repair of my inguinal hernia leave me a bit spaced out, hence why I've been reading and not commenting on the posts this week.

Anyway, enough about me, I truly do wish you well with your pct's descion and that it comes soon.

i hope you get the funding and hear very soon

Back