• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Welcome Karenlouisemee

phatmomma

Hi i'd like to do things a little bit differently and welcome Karenlouisemee to our lovely group.

I made friends with Karen on FB today and guided her in our direction. I'm pretty sure we'll be having surgery at about the same time but with different hospitals....

Welcome Karen and enjoy xxx

ps did i mention they was a lovely bunch of peeps on here?

Hi Karen
welcome , your in safe hands here everyone is so supportive and helpful.x

I think she's lurking lol... But she's definitely a real person xx

hello all

Hello everyone thanks so much for the warm welcome. i am hopefully having my surgery June/July 10. i live in Nottingham lets face it someone as to but my local hospitals do not offer wls so i will be having mine done at the Royal Derby hospital. i am having a GB just waiting for dates. i was only refeered in Nov 09 after suffering with polycystic ovarian syndrom and severe sleep apneoa. i am looking forward to getting to know you guys and shareing my journey to becoming a slimmer more healthier me.:)

Hi Karen and welcome. As everyone says, this is such a friendly fantastic site, and you will get lots of help and advice. xx

Hi Karen and welcome, any friend of Julie's .... is probably another loon! lol ... you will fit in well x

Lol I am a friend of Julies and i am the sane one of the group lol.....Not really I am as loony as Julie thats why we get on so well ha ha ha

Back