• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op Today

judi2302

:)Hi,
I am sitting here all quiet in my living room, been awake since 4am. The washings pegged out and the sun is shining. My OH is upstairs getting ready to go the docs for a blood test (he's thin but diabetic).

It feels so unreal that this afternoon I will be 25 miles away having my gastric bypass op. I am really nervous but excited as well. I have been reading through a few posts on here to keep me inspired.

My work mates and friends have been giving me hugs and kisses (i'm not a huggy person LOL) wishing me all the best. Last night I had all sorts of things I needed to do but didnt get round to doing many of them.

My poor sister has a double whammy because she's worried about me today and tomorrow her hubby is in hospital for a heart operation. The dog is sat next to me with his head on my lap - I'm sure he senses something.

Roll on 11 o'clock when we set off for the hospital and I can join you on the loser's side

Good luck for today Jude. It's a very worrying time and I'm sure the dogs not the only one to be feeling it. There are so many positive things that will happen for you after today, which is what makes all this stress worth it.

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery, take care x

Goodluck today sweetheart im sure all will go well xxx

A huge good luck for today, although I am certain you won't need it! I hope you have a speedy recovery & here's looking forward to an extended healthy life as a skinny min in your future! xxx

Good luck for today Jude, you will be fine thinking of you
hugs and best wishes

Linda

Good luck Jude - we look forward to having you join us on the losers' bench ! x

Good Luck for today

Good luck for today Jude x

good luck for today x

hope your done by now and on the recovery xx

Me too, good luck.

I'm very late but just wanting to wish you all the best in your recovery!

Am shuffling my butt up on the bench to make room for you right now xxx

hope everything went well and you have a good n quick recovery .........................kath xx

If they're late Im positively past me sell by date! Hope everything went well for you and you are recovering well X

Back