• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well Hello Restriction where have you been....

misscharlie

Well I haven't been around much, as in the last 4 weeks I've hardly lost any weight. I seemed to be eating a house and home too. My restriction literally disappeared overnight, and its was the same for 2-3 weeks. Then out the blue a few days ago, I got nauseous. Then after my chicken fajita I got sick. I didnt eat much 1/4 of wrap, half chicken breast, and tonight meal has been the same! YAY finally the friend I didn't know I had has come back to visit me and I'm super grateful as in the last few days I've lost 3lbs! Stall finally over :D

So I was wondering, is this common for restriction to be gone so long? I thought it was gone forever, but maybe its through better food choice. I cant really work it out this loverly world of wls ;)

My restriction definitely depends on what I eat. If I make good choices, which I do most of the time, then my restriction is still excellent at 13 months post op. But if Im having an off day, and making poor choices it sometimes seems I can eat non stop.

Glad your stall has ended though, and hope you continue to feel restriction. Its the one thing that has kept me in check as I dont dump on anything.

Glad your back on track lovey, great news! xx

yay welcome back restriction :D xx

Yay, glad things seem to be working a bit better for you; it was interesting to read what Sam said about food choices...in hindsight, do you think that may have played a part in your stall? I am pleased you are losing again though, as it can be very demoralising when you don't shift anything for a few weeks xx

Well I haven't been around much, as in the last 4 weeks I've hardly lost any weight. I seemed to be eating a house and home too. My restriction literally disappeared overnight, and its was the same for 2-3 weeks. Then out the blue a few days ago, I got nauseous. Then after my chicken fajita I got sick. I didnt eat much 1/4 of wrap, half chicken breast, and tonight meal has been the same! YAY finally the friend I didn't know I had has come back to visit me and I'm super grateful as in the last few days I've lost 3lbs! Stall finally over :D

So I was wondering, is this common for restriction to be gone so long? I thought it was gone forever, but maybe its through better food choice. I cant really work it out this loverly world of wls ;)

Well i'm 2 & a bit wks out of surgery & tbh feel like i'm eating all the time i was starting to panic that it hadn't worked! (i have read post like that before) so i was pleased to come across your thread & know that it will work as the food gets more solid i suppose!

I have restriction but when i get it, depends on what i'm eating as to how quickly that comes! I find i seem to be eating quite a lot more than i did earlier post op and restriction is slower in arriving which worries me a bit! Glad you have broken your stall and have found your restriction again xx

Charlie i had a few weeks of stalls and funny enough have been moaning this week that i seem to be eating for England! However today after half a cheese & tom sandwich on brown i had had enough. Normally i can probably almost eat the whole sandwich..

I think food choices do make a difference for sure...

Keep the faith and the scales will continue to be favourable...

Tomorrow i'm gonna face the dreaded scales and see if this week of what felt like constand eating has had a bad affect or meant i have no weight loss, wish me luck xx

Back