• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well i went to the doctor again and ...

Frosty

Hi all

Well i went to see the docto rin the week and it wasnt my normal doctor it was the useless one he said i had a tummy bug and the flu.

But after being in pain for the whole week and not being able to sleep i went back and insisted to see my normal doctor. Who then told me ive not got atummy bug but he is 90% sure ive got gallstones :( so its a scan and blood tests for me monday.

But at least i know what could be wrong now instead of me worring :D

How come some doctors are so good but some be so bad. Surly they should know the diffrence between a tummy bug and gallstones.

But one thing i do know if i have got gallstones they are painfull

Last edited:
Blimey frosty what a nightmare doctor! Hope Monday goes well for you :)

frosty when i had gall stones the pain went from my stomach right through to my back. Blummin awful.
hope you get it sorted
hc

Yep frosty doctors can be so wrong I suffered with awful migraines for two years and the doctor said they were not migraines. I even ended up in hospital once, saw a different GP and he spotted it straight away....I have four GP's at my surgery and I know which one to see and for what now...hope your feeling better soon I have heard its really painful but hopefully they will sort you soon and you will be back on your feet....xxx

aww frosty i sympathise with u there hun, i had gallstones and i know its bloody painful, i 1st got them when i was 6 months pregnant and they kept telling me i was losing the baby and the pain was awful, i had them out wen i was 22 it was open surgery then i was left with a 14 inch scar after i had it done 7 days later they brought out keyhole surgery 4 it trust me to have the other, good luck 4 monday and keep taking antacids ok take care xxx

Back