• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 month post going well and im..

Frosty

Hi all

Well ive had my rough bits since the op and all wasnt that bad, But it look slike im over them all now. Ill list what to expect after a bypass then if anyone gets the same problems they know their normal.

But so far in 2 months ive lost 54 Pounds :p im happy Thats 3.84 stone

And since my freind is leaving home and going to live miles away he is going to have a leaving party tomorrow . And guess what . yes im going for a drink ill be taking it easy no fizzy pops may be ill get a little tipsey.
Ill let you know how it goes.

Post operation things that happen that are normal.

1. Constipated
2. diarrhea
3. Tummy cramps
4. Not being able to eat well after you thought your were doing well (normally happends about 6 weeks after op but can alter)
5. stop losing weight ( only last a short while)
6. loss of energy and not feeling well ( short period at start )
7. loss of hair ( very rare but comes back very quickly as its a protein thing )
8. sickness happends about 2 - 3 months after operation this is just a side effect that may or may not happen ( treat with sea sickness pills or just tell doctor and he will give u drugs for it )

All these are mild and go very quickly . but ive noted them so you know your just normal if you do feel strange. but always remeber if in doubt speak to the doctor .

Well speak to you all after my night out .

Have fun

Mark :D

Hiya

Thanks for all the info Mark, keep them coming they are appreciated xx

Thanks Mark - great tips! You have done really well weight loss wise too. Hope you enjoy your evening out - let us all know how well (or not!!) the booze goes down;)

Yay, go you. Whoop-whoop!

glad u enjoyed ur night out and well done on the fab weight loss so far.
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Mark.........

I am two weeks after op, and am going threw horrible sickness, cant keep any foods down, just keep being sick....... feel tired all time and feel real low.........

definately have the constipation..... have to take senekot max to help me.......... cant even bear the thought of eating as i want to throw up after

Hi Mark

When you said you were completely normal, how many drinks did you actually have? Did you feel drunk quicker or just the same ?

Glad your doing so well xx

well done mark you are doing really well i had my bypass 1 year ago and have lost 8 stone so far so keep up the good work xxx

Back