• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I've done it had my first binge.

ladylite

Well today I had my first real binge since surgery. I now feel awful, sick, bloated, giddy and everything else that goes with overeating and dumping.

My poor little, well big, girl I heard her sobing her heart out today and it really got to me, well I am assuming that is the cause of my problem. Anyway she is now feeling a lot better but I feel as though I cant do anything to take her pain away and it hurts.

Well anyway the binge has done me no good whatsoever accept make me feel absolutely crap and the problem is still here.

Just so you know what I ate, 3 chocolate wafer biscuits and 5 foxes crunch creams, how on earth did I manage that. I wont be having any dinner and think I will be going to bed soon to sleep it off.

I will be suffering later and will probably spend quite a few hours on the loo, that serves me right.

I am still sort of happy but sad for darling daughter. Just thought I would be honest about my journey as most of it has been a doddle, so its not all plain sailing.

Oh well I suppose it had to happen sometime :D Im sure we will all go through it at some stage! The good thing about it is that it made you feel terrible so you wont want to do it again any time soon! I feel for your daughter and know how heartbreaking it is when your kids are upset and you cant help! Sending some Manchester (HUGS) your way XX

hugs to you. At least it was presumably a much smaller binge than you would have had pre-op?

OMG Mary i thought you were going to confess to kfc and loads of chocs n stuff. Don't beat yourself up sweets, it comes to us all xx

Julie I had a kfc yesterday but didnt think of that as a binge because it was planned.

This was a deliberate binge you know stuff your face type. I am not too worried just wanted people to know I am not perfect.

Well almost.

Aww Mary, it's understandable... just get back on the rails.

When we see our kids upset it does affect us and I'd be just the same love.... hoping the situation eases and can move forward.

Wishing a better day for you all tomorrow.

Love and hugs xxx

Sending massive huggs to you and your daughter...bless her. She has you Mary as her mum and she is blessed. xxx

Kids dontcha love em!I too thought how much worse of a binge it could of been,more a wee bingette.Dont be hard on yourself Mary hope the sicky feeling soon goes.And thanks for posting,shows us pre oppers the road is long and can be bumpy at times.Maz x

Yes, just a little bingette! I have been very worried about my son whilst I've been in hospital. If I'd been at home i might have binged too.
Hugs Mary. xxxx

Hi Mary
Hope you are feeling better now. I am the same as you and feel my childrens pain worse than they do. I really hope things get better for you both and the horrible feelings are gone tomorrow. Then you have to forgive yourself and move on. At least becasue you feel so awful you wont be doing it again anytime soon
Love to you both
Jo XX

aw mary, dont beat yourself up huni, even 'normal' people have binges too, so its not that bad, and i wouldnt even call it a binge, bingette is probably the appropriate word isnt it. hope you feel better soon, and your daughter too, hugs xx

Aww hun I hope you're feeling better now? :sick0019: i had a couple silly days which consisted of a few slices of cheese and 2 packs of well chewed crisps. My god how bad did I feel??? This forum has really let me see the error of my ways and shows me none of us are going through this long journey alone. We are all there for you. Keep going we will get there xxx. :family2:

Aww hun I hope you're feeling better now? :sick0019: i had a couple silly days which consisted of a few slices of cheese and 2 packs of well chewed crisps. My god how bad did I feel??? This forum has really let me see the error of my ways and shows me none of us are going through this long journey alone. We are all there for you. Keep going we will get there xxx. :family2:
i hope shes feeling better, it was a year ago lol xxx

Back