• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE DONE IT

Slimstar?

Well I've done it!! I paid my deposit on Friday for my band but going to wait for a date the first week in January as its a bit easier with work and things!! I can't believe it!! I was shaking after making the phone call but so glad I've done it!! so next year will be a beginning of a new me!!

Well done!!! I only had a13 day gap from consultation to op, not sure I could have waited as was so excited!!!

Congratulations!!
Im sure you will not regret it. I had a short time from consultation to surgery, i'm very impatient so was glad about that! Wish i'd done this years ago!!
xx

Well done, like Jo I only had a short time to wait because once the decision was made I couldn't have waited that long. I was annoyed at not being able to have it a week earlier than I had it lol

Congratulations! best of luck :) x

Thanks everyone! I would have liked my surgery to have been sooner but in terms if convenience January is just better! Does anyone know what i can tell people at work as I don't want anyone to know but just know there will be questions? I'm hoping to take annual leave to limit these but if I can't take it it will mean having to take it as sick......

I haven't told anyone about my band except my fiance and a good friend! If you can take 7-10 days off this should be fine as long as you rest and do as they say post op.
Hope all goes well for you, keep us posted!
Lilypersian
xx

I'm the same, due for my band in 3 weeks (haven't paid yet)...huh! Time will fly by, I've booked 2 weeks off work also and told my colleagues I'm going on holiday :) The less they know the better. Good luck hon x

Back