• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well joining ww after bypass seems to be working for me

pinkylin

i joined 3 wks ago coz my weight was stalling and had been that way for a few months well on my first week at ww i lost 2lb my second i gained 1 grrrrrrrrr and today my third week i lost 3lb woop woop not lost 3lb since the begining of my bypass weight loss lol so very happy at this so ww seems to be helping me get those last few pounds of long may it continue please till im 11st lol only 15lbs to go hahahahahaha

Ohhhh well done....thats really good. I have a friend doing WW at the moment and shes doing well too and she said that shes never hungry and even has a drink at weekend :D XX

Well done! how does it (the diet) compare to how you were eating post-op but pre WW?
15 pounds sounds very do-able! :D

The WW plan is designed to lose weightso it should work logically ? If you can eat the amounts it says of course?

how do you go on with eating the amounts you have to eat though pinky

hiya im on 29pro points a day which at first i recoiled in terror thinkin omg i wont eat all them points but i can manage it and sometimes a few more out of my weekly allowence you get a daily and weekley allowence daily you use all of the points your not allowed to leave any and weekly you only use if you need them coz the points system has changed alot of foods are pointed higher now for example milk for a pint use to be 4 its now 7 a slice of low fat cheese is 2p norm cheese is 4 so u can end up using all your points in a day a peice of chicken breat used to be 2.5points its now 4 pro points coz teh new points sytem is all about protein and fibre which is really good for us bypassers coz r weight loss is all about protein too isnt it so there you go check it out if your thinkin about and just give it a go you might be surprised like me i didnt think it would work lol

If things don't shift for me soon i could well join you Lin...

Very very well done on kickstarting your weight loss again xx

Made up for you Lin and only 1st to lose!Can you remember being at ww and only having to lose 1st!Probably never!"2lb a week is great.
I go on the 9th feb for appointment at Spire to see doc and aneasthetist.Hope the op date is not long after,getting jittery now.Maz x

I've started ww too as I'm 13 months out and crap had started to creep in and a couple of pounds over Xmas and wanted to lower my goal to give me a good gap. Have decided to go down to 9.7. I lost 5lb last week and get weighed tomorrow. Im currently 10.2. It encourages you to eat healthy, more protein and less carbs as carbs are more points. No problem eating my points as I use a lot up with my milky coffees.

thanx guys for all your lovely coms maz you will be having that op id say prob around april time so watch this space eh chic stella well done on the loss huni keep at it i knw i am hehehe

If it works for you, well done for doing it. Remember it is your journey and only you can make these decisions.

Keep us posted on your success

thanx butterfly i will let you all knw how i do on mondays wi day hehe

Back