• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WELL I'M BANDED!!!

donzi84

Well thats it, its done, im officially banded now and on the loosing side. I got home yesterday the op went well not without tears i must add, when i woke from the anaesthetic i was an uncontrollable mess!!
That night was a bit worrying as my blood pressure had dropped and was very low and i had a reaction to morphine but apart from that im home... Im in quite alot of pain and spoke with my g.p this morning who has given me tramodol...so feel a little better, i am still coming to terms with the fact i have to inject myself for a week, i don't like needles at the best of times let alone doing it to myself.. Apart from the pain in my stomache, a sore throat and neck im fine, feeling extremely full too, probs just coz of the swelling at the moment but cant even finish a cup of tea or coffee, sure that will change tho??? well i shall keep you all posted on my recovery
love

:welcome:To new your life! Relax, rest and remember to sip, sip, sip all day long
:coffee:

Hey! Congratulations! This is the start of your new life :D:D:D

Xxx Lizzie xxX

congratulations rest up and take it easy for a while, & no heavy lifting !

liz x

Congratulations :) plenty of rest now!

Hi Donzi, congtrats so glad it all went ok and welcome to the losing side look forward to tracking your progress x

Back