• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi guys long time no see soz need advice again

pinkylin

over the last wk or 2 ive been feeling very very tired weak and acgy in my muscles im not sure what is causing this im now having naps in th afternoon again like i was when i was at my biggest so whats that all about plus i have been feeling really down too now i m hoping this is because im feeling so tired and weak and that its not my depression coming back.

I have started college 5wks ago and love it im only in 3 hours a day so i dont think its that that is making me tired lol i only have one full day in on a wednesday the rest is just 3hrs a day so what do you think is making me feel the way i do am i lacking in something i take a multi vit n min and selenium and calcium with vit d in and zinc im thinkin it might be lack of protein as i knw im not geting enough im sure im not so im wondering wether to go the docs about it or just try and struggle on what would you do? lin.x

do you have vit b12 injections, one of the symptoms of lack of b12 is tiredness, if you dont haven, go and see your gp and ask for them, and if you do have them, you need to see your gp anyway to see what else it could be.
in other words, hope you feelbetter soon, hugsxx

Hi Pinky
Good to see you back, i'm sorry you are feeling tired and low. I have to say personally my energy levels have never changed since surgery 14 months ago, i still feel tired and could sleep at times throughout the day but all my levels are fine including vit b12 as Dawny rightly mentions as a possible reason. You could be just like me and be one of these people. Congratulations on starting college so glad you are enjoying it and it may very well be a cause of the tiredness. Keep an eye on the feeling down and if it doesn't improve soon i would get an appointment with your gp. Big hugs x

Hi Lin,

Hope you are soon feeling much better and a lot of us are feeling washed out... with the weather dark nights and all you have gone thru, plus starting a course!

Sending love and hoping to hear from you soon,
Bev xxx

Hi Lin it could be your B12 levels, but also don't rule out college being a factor. Not for the physical effort it takes but the mental effort. Using the old grey matter can be exhausting xx

hi guys thanx for the replys no im not getin b12 and dont think i need it coz i went the hosp the other week and they done the usual blood tests and nothing come bk so far plus i had blood tests done in july and nothin showed up in that and he was testing for b12 so im not sure why im feeling like this it could just be coz im using my brain for the first time in yrs pmsl and yeh i do think i suffer slightly from s.a.d so that could b why im feeling a bit low i do love college though im doin complementary therpies which is aromatherpy massage/swedish massage/reflexology and hot stone therapy and i didnt realise how hard it was going to be omg i have to learn about cells/skin/muscles and bones ok i knew we would have to learn a bit about that stuff but not this much lol mind you i feel brainy when peeps say what ya studying and i tell them then i say yeh were learnig anatomy and pathology at the moment hahaha i sound like a bloody doctor hahahaha but if i do pass my course i will have letters after my name woop woop and will be fully qualified to open my own buisness which is what me and my daughter are wanting to do she alreadys knows swedish massage and beauty therapys so would be good to go in to buisness together i think just hope i can start feeling more energetic soon lol hope your all good and feeling great im a 100 pounds down now and a size 16 and love it and im near a yr out now wow that has flown over hasnt it girls lv n hugs lin.x

wow that sounds like a really good course, its no wonder your tired all the time, theres a lot to take in, if your b12 levels are ok, then it more than likely is down to the fact that youve got a hell of a lot to learn, plus its new, and you have to get back into learning mode, plus the s.a.d. as well, maybe once you get back into the swing of things, you might feel a bit better. all the best with it hun, big hugsxx

thanx girlys im off to bed now just way too tired lol night night thanx again hugs n kisses.xxxxxxx

Iron and B12 both have those side effects babe - get em both checked out. ;) xx

ta hun will defo get it checked out lin.x

Back