• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well the phone rang and omg

lurve2laugh

well i would like to tell u all I'VE GOT MY DATE 30th aug should have been the 9th but havent i just gone and booked a hol yesterday and dont get back till the 10th just my luck would have cancelled it but cant afford to lose all the money but heyho ill still be done soon =):D:D:D:D

Fantastic news xx

That's great news, enjoy your holiday, your new life awaits you, Karen x

Great news! Congratulations. Have a great time on holiday x

Fantasic news - and a holiday to enjoy first to boot.

It could have been worse, you could have had to do the liver diet while ON YOUR HOLLS !!!

You have really go the best of both worlds now - August is your month.

Fantasic news - and a holiday to enjoy first to boot.

It could have been worse, you could have had to do the liver diet while ON YOUR HOLLS !!!

You have really go the best of both worlds now - August is your month.

i have to start mine mid holiday :cry: my 3 week holiday starts friday liver diet from the 9th

joffy im having mine at bristol southmead it would have been lovley to have someone there with me you will have to keep me in the loop on how you go

i have to start mine mid holiday :cry: my 3 week holiday starts friday liver diet from the 9th

Ouch! But I am sure you will make the most of it.

I started today instead of thursday as I felt ready for it haven't felt hungry, but have a bloody head ache - still that is a small price to pay.

Mr Tesco delivered some nice ready meals and quick cook meals for hubby tonight ;) so as long as they don't smell too nice I will be fine. I am going to pre cook a load of mince mix tomorrow too, to make shepherds pies and lasagna's quicker.

Have a good holiday you lucky so and so and be ready for a great new life when you get back xx

Back