• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ok so i changed the date

lurve2laugh

well as some of you know i posted on here last week to say i had my date for my bypass which was to be on the 9th aug but i couldnt go on that date as i had booked a hol so they gave me the 30th august, but i couldnt wait that long so i phoned up 3 days later to see if my first date they gave me which was the 9th aug was still availble and it was so im going to be having my op on the 9th yippee. I did have to cut short my hol to turkey and buy new flights but i dont care im having my op im so excited only 16 more days to the begining of my new life im so lucky forward to it. thank you all for your support already on this journey love to you all. xxxxxxx

dont blame you !,id do the same ,plenty of holidays after eh! good luck x not long now love x

thanks Dawn i thought my hubby would have gone mad me losing half our hol and paying for new flights but he said it took you long enough, he said he could see how upset i was that i couldnt go in earlier. He is so supportive dont know what i would do with out him. And you know im going to have to go on hol next aug so i have go before and after photos lol.

my hubby is the same , 100% with me on this , think we are very lucky ,cos it would be so hard without their support ,must be hard for our famillies ,we get so caught up in the journey ,i know sometimes i forget how much they go through ,i promose him il make it up to him haha x

i know what you mean ive gone on about this for 9 months lol but i keep saying to him just you wait till im slim and feeling sexy lol thats how im going to make it up to him lol

So glad you got it sorted!

So pleased it's all sorted I wish you lots of luck. I will follow your story / journey I have my bypass 24 august so we don't have long now hey! Best of luck luv kaz x

Tina i don't blame you at all. Your husband is gonna love the new you, am here for you if you need anything you got my number xxxx

I think I'd have done the same...now you get to on holiday too!!

Have a fab time and good luck with op :)

Back