• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WELL THIS IS IT!

vonnie38

well today is my op,have to phone check to see if theres a bed for me.If so have to go in for 1.30.Had a few problems with my pulse and blood pressure,but everything seems to be stable now.Fingers crossed its fine when i get there,otherwise they won't do the op.Apparently the antenolol tablets that i was taking were making my pulse slow,so im now on half the dose.The nerves are starting now.Its been such a rollercoaster to get this far.Ijust hope it will be all worth it in the end.:)

Good luck deep slow breaths & you'll be fine. In a few hours time you'll be on the losers bench & your life on a new slimmer path.

Wishing you lots of luck for today - not that you will need it because you will be in expert hands.
Happy healing, it's downhill all the way from here - but in a good way!

Good luck Vonnie xx

good luck for today xx

Good luck Vonnie lovely hospital docs and all staff, every one is nice and friendly they will take good care of you, I went in the Friday 1.30 op next morning home Monday morning. The hospital and op have been the easiest part of my journey all that worrying i doid before hand, you will get to see the dietician this afternoon with the others who are having there ops tomorrow as well. xx

:woohoo:

I was thinking about you this morning. Stay calm, remember why you're doing it and IT WILL be worth it!

Best of luck hun - looking forward to hearing from you post-op xxx

P.S.
I'm going in a week earlier than expected (op on 16th) so warm a spot for me x

Good luck!x

Back