• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgeon appointment today!

Tyraboots

I have my surgeon appointment today. Luton and Dunstable hospital at 1.30pm, with Mr Date. (pronounced daatay):D
Hoping I've dropped some more weight, but unfortunately due on in a few days and retaining water like a camel.:(
Been to the hospital every day for the past two weeks visiting my Dad. He had a cataract op where his blood pressure and pulse fell, so they fitted him with a pacemaker. Unfortunately the wire came out and they have to do it again, hopefully today. So I should be able to pop in and see him after.
Anyway I am hoping for an op before Xmas. So today if all goes well I should get my date.:clap:

Good luck!!!! hope you get a pre Xmas date :D I was there last week and a woman saw Mr date and was given a date for 10th Jan, but on the same note, a woman was given a cancelation for tomorrow!! :D

Hope they sort out your father's wire today too x

Got my date, not before Xmas alas, but I think timed well for my New Year weight annual anxiety attack.
Thursday, 21st January 2010 at 12pm

:D:DCongrats!!!!!! :D

The time will fly by especially with Xmas and New year :)

Back