• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went to WLSG consultation today....

hayley1983

Met Wendy Stubbs for the first time. Such a wonderful lady :) . I couldnt believe it when she told me my body has 8 stone of fat. I felt so ashamed :(

After much deliberating, and great advice in my previous thread, I have made the decision for the Gastric Bypass. :) As soon as I got home, my hubby called our bank for the loan, and the money will be in our bank by tomorrow noon :D

Everything is going so fast now, and I feel like it's taken an age to get to this day but it was certainly worth the wait.

I've been told I can have my surgery before the end of August so I'm just plucking up the courage to call Colleen :eek:

Thanks everyone for your help in the last thread, it's much appreciated :)

:bliss:

xxx

Congratulations on making the decision and getting the finances sorted Hayley.

And dont worry about that 8 stones. This time next month you will be on the way to reducing that number and this time next year it could all be gone!

That's great news hun, you wont regret it:D

Hi Hayley

Glad everything went well. Wendy is lovely isnt she. Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Maz x

Last edited:
Well done Hayley on making your decision, it is hard as we all discussed in your other thread, but we just need to do it for US.
Jay xx

I'm so happy for you! congratulations!

Clare x

It's all exciting stuff. :)

I'm having my surgery at Sheffield with Mr Ackroyd. Any been there?

xxx

hi hayley ive just got back myself and everything going well im glad you made your decision you will be on your way shortly im pretty sure there are a few people who have had mr ackroyd on here well done 4 starting your journey xxxheather

Good luck on your journey, hope it goes just how you hope and you lose the excess weight. Sounds like you have a wonderfully supportive husband so i wish him well with the new slinky you too lol xx

Met Wendy Stubbs for the first time. Such a wonderful lady :) . I couldnt believe it when she told me my body has 8 stone of fat. I felt so ashamed :(

After much deliberating, and great advice in my previous thread, I have made the decision for the Gastric Bypass. :) As soon as I got home, my hubby called our bank for the loan, and the money will be in our bank by tomorrow noon :D

Everything is going so fast now, and I feel like it's taken an age to get to this day but it was certainly worth the wait.

I've been told I can have my surgery before the end of August so I'm just plucking up the courage to call Colleen :eek:

Thanks everyone for your help in the last thread, it's much appreciated :)

:bliss:

xxx

Congratulation Hayley

Just remember you can lose 8 stone of fat (or maybe a bit less as you need some)...but when it's gone, it's gone forever.

Well done...keep us up to date.

(((hugs)))

super news :D congrats

Wooo Hooo! Congratulation!

I will be seeing the lovely Wendy on Saturday for my first fill..The whole WLSG team are fabulous...I have been so impressed with them.

Colleen goes on holiday next week, i think? Michelle will be around though.

:)

Back