• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLSG - they did mine did they do yours?

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
;)

I see quite a few of us have had our surgery with WLSG and really wanted to find out who we all are and where we all are, WLSG do support group meetings every month both in London and Preston and it would be lovely if we could meet up at one of these and put faces to names etc.....I go to the London group as its only a 45 minute train & tube journey away

I had my Band fitted with them in April in London at the Highgate Hospital and I'm really pleased with my results I have lost 2 stone and had my first fill last Saturday and have my 2nd booked for a week next Saturday. I so chuffed that for the first time in my life I have managed to get a grip on my weight problem and really deal with it :D:D:D

Hi Wanda, what a great weight loss - good on you chick!

:eek: thank you cant wait to weigh this Saturday (I only weigh at Boots and only on a Saturday)

It's weird isn't it - looking forward to weighing - I often get worried though, I think it's the relationship of fear/obsession I have always had with scales. Once a week is much better - I get weighed at weight man clinic.

:( guess you will go to the Preston support groups then....bit far to come to london:D

Q - yes its strange isnt it looking forward to being weighed but I see that as a positive in my journey that I have changed it from a feeling of dread to one of happy expectation :D

Hi Wanda

WLSG have sent me 3 invites for each support group? I think London would be my closest but the train can cost a fortune so will have to look into it!

Maz x

oooooo if you book in advance on the train I understand its quite a lot cheaper. give me a clue where you are and i can look around for tickets :D:D:D would be so fab to meet up :D:D:D

Wanda, keep up the good work. I can't wait until I get to the stage where the weight is coming off.

I look back at my life and I find it so sad that I can't actually remember being thin.

oooooo if you book in advance on the train I understand its quite a lot cheaper. give me a clue where you are and i can look around for tickets :D:D:D would be so fab to meet up :D:D:D

Yes it would be lovely :D my nearest station is Coventry - the line to Euston x

the cheapest price I can find is £31.50 from Coventry - Euston - Coventry.

I cant find it any cheaper but would that help?

Oh thats not bad at all! I come to London alot with work, they sometimes pay over £100 for my tickets! which site did you look on?

Oh ta, will have a look. Do you know which line I need on the tube to get to Harley St?

you need to get to Oxford Circus and walk a short way as its basically a 2 minute walk from behind John Lewis on Oxford Street. we can meet up and walk together if you want as I get into Kings Cross right near Euston

you need to get to Oxford Circus and walk a short way as its basically a 2 minute walk from behind John Lewis on Oxford Street. we can meet up and walk together if you want as I get into Kings Cross right near Euston

Booked it!!!!! got it for £25.65 return, yeyyy.

Yes would be great to meet up and walk together x :D

so we are on for next saterday then? what time does your train get in? and which one are you getting back?

That way I can work out what train i need to catch from here:D

Deffo, here we go!

Saturday, 20 June 2009 Coventry 11:11 to London Euston 12:14

Virgin Trains train service : 11:11Coventryto London Euston12:14Reserved seat - Coach: D, Seat: 33, Facing: Airline

Saturday, 20 June 2009 London Euston 16:23 to Coventry 17:22

Virgin Trains train service : 16:23London Eustonto Coventry17:22Reserved seat - Coach: B, Seat: 41, Facing: Airline

just seen this :) Thats fine we can meet you at Euston, my daughter sometimes comes with me and then pops to a shops while I go to the support group then we go for a wander round covent garden or the shops get a coffee then go home. I have my 2nd fill booked for straight after the group so looking forward to that too.

Should we both wear big red carnations lol

Any other WLSG people coming to next Saturdays support group in Harley Street?

Back