• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what a difference a few months make

tink1974

Cant believe that its been 5 months since I had my bypass - what a difference it has made to my life in so many different ways

I have lost 107lbs now, dropped from a size 32 to 22/24. I have more energy (running up stairs now lol), go to the gym - i could go on and on....

The biggest changes though have been my self esteem/ self confidence. I always had very low self esteem - now I love having confidence in myself and actually love myself.

Because of this, I have separated from my husband - I never thought I deserved to be happy and I have been desperately unhappy and lonely in my marriage.

I am going to take this time to get to know the new improved me and enjoy my new healthier self

Despite my marriage breaking down - I have no regrets in having my surgery and am really excited about the future (even if I spend it alone) because I know I am so much stronger now.

Thanks for the honesty in your post, well done with the new confidence you must be so happy.
Have fun with your new life and keep up the fantastic attitude

BigDave

You have dont brilliantly with the weight loss Tink. Thanks for posting how confident you have become, I can only hope I am the same after my op. Good Luck with the rest of you wls journey hon and thank you for sharing your loss with us xx

Lovely to hear how you're life has turned around.

Xx

What a great post! Well done you..I hope my bypass is a succesful!!

(Although I love my Husband dearly and hope this makes our marriage even better. I do worry I will change too much and he wont like it :rolleyes:)

Back