• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no more granny pants.

perkyprincess

:) im having one of those weeks where im really chuffed with myself so i thought i would share. before my op i weighed in at 22.7 stone and after my pre op diet and some weight loss before my op im now three months out and weigh 16.2 stone. i was wearing size 24/26 clothes and was really ashamed of myself. i took my self shopping the other day and it was really strange shopping in the normal clothes shop im used to going plus size. i actually found my self in River Island buying a top in a size 16 i looked like a loon doing the happy dance in the middle of the fitting room but i just dont care. I then took myself into La Senza and treat myself to some nice new underwear so no more boring granny pants for me. i just feel fabulous and even though my skin is starting to sag in places its not the be all and end all of it i feel so much healthier and happier in myself. im so proud of myself for having the courage to have this op and change my life im such a nicer person because im happy in myself.

hope your all having good days, thanks for all your love and support.xx

Down Kev!
Its the best feeling isnt it,makes everything sooooooo worth it!

:) im having one of those weeks where im really chuffed with myself so i thought i would share. before my op i weighed in at 22.7 stone and after my pre op diet and some weight loss before my op im now three months out and weigh 16.2 stone. i was wearing size 24/26 clothes and was really ashamed of myself. i took my self shopping the other day and it was really strange shopping in the normal clothes shop im used to going plus size. i actually found my self in River Island buying a top in a size 16 i looked like a loon doing the happy dance in the middle of the fitting room but i just dont care. I then took myself into La Senza and treat myself to some nice new underwear so no more boring granny pants for me. i just feel fabulous and even though my skin is starting to sag in places its not the be all and end all of it i feel so much healthier and happier in myself. im so proud of myself for having the courage to have this op and change my life im such a nicer person because im happy in myself.

hope your all having good days, thanks for all your love and support.xx

You go girl
x

WoooHoooo - good for you!

Wow you have done amazing, well done.
Shopping is a whole different experience now isn't it? I've had to rein in my spending though!
Karen xx

Well Done on your loss hon, I cant wait for the day I ditch the granny pants or Clothes shop in normal shops. xx

Well done! You also know that you will continue to lose.. It's this bit I am not quite used to. I am so used to getting on the scales and they tell I had gained!
Now I am losing every week! Can't wait to get rid of my big pants too! Not quite there yet.. But it must be great for you to hang your undies out on the line.. You should be proud! Little black dress this Christmas ? :) x

weyhey!!!! hahahahaha i feel so happy for you :talk017: :happy096: :clap:

That is so awesome! I am a total underwear lover! lol I used to have thee cutest undies in my dresser.. and now they are filled with granny pantys.. So i deffinately can see how this is a big deal! I am so happy for you and can't wait to get to the point your at! Congrats!! :)

Back