• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally Brave Enough!!!

Mimsie67

Yes I have finally plucked up the corage to post my before and after pics for you all to see!!!! I am in such a happy place at the moment. I cannot believe how much more self esteem and confidence I have. xxxxx:happy096:

Attachments

• Aa   25-01-10.jpg
    Aa 25-01-10.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 403
  • Ae  13-08-10.jpg
    Ae 13-08-10.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 379
  • Ba   25-01-10.jpg
    Ba 25-01-10.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 551
  • Be  13-08-10.jpg
    Be 13-08-10.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 291
ooooo wow!!! i can notice a big differance well done you hun!! you ve done brilliantly xx

ooooo wow!!! i can notice a big differance well done you hun!! you ve done brilliantly xx

Thank you hun, it does feel fantastic!! xxx

i bet it does, and imagine at the end!! we'll all be running round like spring chickens haha x

You can see a huge difference, I'm not surprised you're happy ! Well done !

:)Well done indeed-great results:)

well done

Absolutely brilliant sweetie! Well done! xx

Wow Mimsie, you look awesome...

Well done xxx

Great to see you photo's love and you are doing brilliantly!

I imagine you are feeling super confident and so much better in health....

What an encouraging thread... thank you so much for sharing!

Loads of love xxx

Thank you all so much, I really don't think that I would have sailed through it quite so easily without the continued support of you guys, you have been my rocks!!!! xxxxx

Bl**dy Hell. The difference is remarkable in such a short space of time. You've done soooo well. Congratulations..........

Congratulations! I can't wait to be putting my before and after photos up, you must feel awesome x

well done Mimsie :happy096:.... you must be so proud of yourself and you deserve to be... you're doing brilliantly - what a difference:wow:!

Congratulations! what an amazing difference! you must feel so proud of yourself. and you should!

Back