• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a guy

hopelesscase

Well peeps i went to see my GP today and althought i was booked in with mrs i got asked when i got there if i would mind seeing mr. As far as im concerened they are both qualified drs so it didnt matter although i was going to talk about contricption.
Any way hes not seem me for 8 months and when i walked in he was gobsmacked to say the least. I didnt get a chance to tell him what i was there for befor he started barraging me with questions. I tols him how i wished that i had had it done yrs ago and maybe my skin wouldnt of been as bad then.
His initial reaction was you look great. I said i may do with clothes on and took my coat off and showed him my arms. umm he said whats the rest of it like. so i showed him.
Anywy to cut a long story short hes writing to my PCT to tell them that i need major reconstructive surgery. And he said hes mor than prepared to fight the fight with me.
Ive still got to go back to see his wife next week but anm i glad i agreed to see him regardless of what i was there for initially.
could of kissed him . what a guy.

Well done Carole, i hope your GP gets his gloves on and fights good n hard for you xx

WOOHOO! Wishing you loads of luck, destiny wanted you to see him, way to go destiny.

Nic;)

:)Brilliant news Carole:)

Wow thats brilliant news hun, hope it all goes well for you,:) when i saw my surgeon before my op i asked about tummy tuck etc, he said that as long as my pct agreed i could have all that needed doing done, i don't think it will be for a while tho cos i'm way off my target weight and i think you have to be at that same weight for 12 to 18 months before they will even consider it :( but hopefully next year i will get there. Your doc sounds really supportive which is a good thing.

what a nice Doctor for a change!!! Brilliant news you look fab already so now to get the under the clothes sorted and your family will struggle to keep your kit on you no doubt ha x

Excellent news Carole!
I would definitely have kissed him...hehe

Wow Carole, that's brilliant news hun. I'm well chuffed for you xx

Im not getting my hopes up to high, but seeing it as a real positive and will take each step as it comes.
I have always been lucky with my GPs they are a husband and wife practice and although they dont suffer fools they have looked after my family including my parents very well.

Back