• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please help!!!!

Dizzy79

Ok some of you might have already guessed I'm a panic -er :O but here goes last Tuesday I got my letter which was a copy of what the pct had sent to my gp who referred me,saying that funding has been approved,today my gp surgery phoned me to say,dr has asked you make a routine app to see him as he has had a letter back from pct,I said about TT? She said yes he wants to go over things with you...is this normal??? I thought I'd just get app through for the hosp now? I'm scared that it might all go pear shaped :( x

What a lovely GP you must have! It sounds like he is showing his support and just wants to go over the process with you...probably make sure your aware of the next year's wait that will come !! xx

hey i cant say what is gonna be said by the doc... but i can say what i can say...STOP PANICKING!!! looks like all may go to plan xx good luck xx

Aww thanks ladies,my tuck should be done n dusted within 6 months as that's what the letter says,I just don't think it's sunk in yet in never this lucky I could just cry! All this hard work over 4 years n now it's like my dreams come true x

Back