• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What am i diong wrong ?

mummykcb said:
Also just as it hasnt been mentioned have you been told that you shouldnt drink til an hour before food and half hour before food so if you have a drink you need to wait half hour before eating. This will stop food trying to come up but will also make you feel fuller for longer.

Hello

Am with thg and on there new info which I recived when I went for there group meeting it say we now can eat and sip at the same time due to a new study out.
It found there was no edvence that it made it go throw ur band quicker

Only reason am saying this is has ur provider not told u this?? As no one seem to no this either and am getting worried but I spoke to my dietitian via email and she said I had it rite but am a little worried :-(

Lisa x x

Lisa, I was told this too, but I am with the Hospital group too so I don't know if other providers tell this to their patients.

Hanako said:
Lisa, I was told this too, but I am with the Hospital group too so I don't know if other providers tell this to their patients.

Am so glad u were as well as some people said they haven't been told it and I was starting to worrie x

Different providers do give information that is different. We are allowed to drink up to the time of eating, but not while eating or for half an hour afterwards. This is why its important you go with your what your provider advises you to do :)

Back