• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what an eventful evening

pandora

finding my way again !
Started out with taking eldest daughter over to her friends before her football club before . Except on the way we had an accident ! The car behind me rear ended me after the car behind him rear ended him . She said she brakes but nothing happened . Her car came off worse , both front lights smashed in , mine & the one behind me don't appear damaged .
Saying that Charlii says her back really hurts , gonna see how she is in morning .
Then went swimming with Dawn , what a bad influence she is & a flirt too , even groped some bloke , by accident she says ;) lol

get it right i managed to grope two strange men and it was an accident :p!!! (wrong man not to be lol).
Glad you are ok, hope the swim relaxed you so you don't get stiff overnight xxxxx

Well this morning I shall be off to a&e once dropped youngest at school . Eldest daughters back is painful so best have it checked out . My shoulders ache but I think that's the swimming . Will update later

Good luck at the doctors today Cheryl, hope your daughter is ok? xx

Back from a&e now , the verdict is its a muscular injury , so painkillers & rest & she'll be fine , thankfully

Back