• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are your guilty/fun pleasures?

tranquil_butterfly

Well I had my bath:D.

It was a better fit than the last time I had one. It was lovely. I had some rose scented bubble bath and just lay there listening to some tunes on the ipod...bliss. Ok it is not as comfy as it could be but there was a little space either side rather than me being wedged in and I did not cause a tidal wave getting in and out.

I have just lotioned my skin with the lotion that goes with the bubble bath so I am now all rose fragrant :p.

I feel very pleased. Off now to do the shopping on my own as Mr TB is not up to it today. I hate supermarkets on a Saturday:rolleyes:.

tranquil x

Neen

WLS Moderator
Good on you hun! It's a lovely treat for you and I'm glad it's set you up for the day xx Take it easy x

cancerian02

yes, guilty pleasures! it would have to be...
family guy and american dad. all the housey programmes especially, escape to the country, spoiling myself on pay day, sainsburys ttd crisps, chicken dhansak, snowballs and to finish, haagan daz ice cream. yum!!

katemal

I like a deep bubbly bath, caramel lattes (VERY bad for me) from Starbucks, rice pudding, Ben n Jerry's Caramel chew-chew ice cream, I'm not too ashamed of any of them but I do love singing along to a bit of Dolly Parton when no-one can see/hear!

starr

very happy post opper
watching boxing ,either live or old greats on dvd,,,theres nibbling chocolate off a kit-kat,then taking a layer of wafer at a time ,heaven!and more fantasy than guilty pleasure!(sadly!),Mr.Ray Winstone,,,,at any point in time from when i was 15 to now!,,,in any shape or form,,,even better if the late great Oliver Reid was with him!!!,DING-DONG! X

Stellap

At goal at last.....
katemal said:
I like a deep bubbly bath, caramel lattes (VERY bad for me) from Starbucks, rice pudding, Ben n Jerry's Caramel chew-chew ice cream, I'm not too ashamed of any of them but I do love singing along to a bit of Dolly Parton when no-one can see/hear!

Did you know that costas are doing a light latte with sugar free syrup - caramel, hazelnut or vanilla - they are lush!

katemal

Did you know that costas are doing a light latte with sugar free syrup - caramel, hazelnut or vanilla - they are lush!

Ooh thankyou, I will have to try that :D