• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you have/going to have for your last meal?

Vespa

Hi all,

What did you all have as your last meal before the milk diets?

I haven't done it yet but mine will probably be a nice steak and chips... Naughty!

Dominos full house pizza !

Last time round it was fish and chips. Not sure this time, perhaps pizza or a chinese takeaway!

Tatiana

i had chinese on the fri and burger king wiv rockyroad double choc dessert on the sat haha,full made the most of it x

Home cooked vegetarian lazanya with jacket sweet potato and salad. Finished off with toffee pavlova and chocolate rice crispy cakes. Had my last meal on Samhain so was a lovely time with friends.

Not doing a last meal thing as trying to stick to the pre op so if the 29th is my lucky day I will be ready :D x

I had Mussels in a cream garlic and white wine sauce with bread and olive oil, for my main I had Tournados Rossini, A fillet steak on a crouton, with pate on top in a redwine sauce. Served with Saute potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and green beans. Yummy. I didn't order a dessert but did finish off my SIL's which was Meringue with icecream, cream fruit and nuts! I only ate about 2/3rds of my main course though.

My family and I enjoyed Christmas dinner, the whole works two weeks ago :) It was very tasty hehe!!

Aw Jen, that's so funny, lol
At Christmas you'll be 5 weeks post op so you should be able to have some mashed dinner by then, 2 for you this year. (did you get pressies? )

Aw Jen, that's so funny, lol
At Christmas you'll be 5 weeks post op so you should be able to have some mashed dinner by then, 2 for you this year. (did you get pressies? )

I am planning a very lazy Christmas day this year .. pressie opening and maybe a roast chicken dinner if I feel up to it lol!! The family were 100% behind the idea, that is unless it was a sly ploy to get two Christmas dinners.. doh!? That thought hadn't crossed my mind until you mentioned it lol!!! ;)

My family are older, they're all in their 20's so I've told them to make other arrangements this year as I am not doing christmas. Hubby then invited my mum and his parents for dinner!

My family are older, they're all in their 20's so I've told them to make other arrangements this year as I am not doing christmas. Hubby then invited my mum and his parents for dinner!

Your hubby will be busy then preparing all them vegies lol!!

Oh yes, tbh he does 99% of the cooking anyway, we're both trained chefs but he loves it and I hate it! It's more that I find all the parents exhausting at the best of times.

Nothing, I had 2 weeks notice about my operation so had to start the liver shrinking diet straight away. To be honest I could not eat very much due to severe nerves so a last meal would have been wasted on me!

Back