• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do I drink???

nikster1975

It's coming upto that time now where we are all out on the razz......I am gonna abstain from Alcohol until i feel ready for it, but I'm going out next week and completely confuzzled as to what i will drink????? Not keen on Tomato juice.... and not sure if i'll dump on fruit juices?????....

I'd normally be a diet coke or slimline tonic drinker!!!! what do you all recommend???

HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive been fine on Vodka and diet coke with ice in to kill the gasses but thats me personally, they recommend to avoid fizz, most bypassers choose vodka, good luck making your choices and be sensible and keep safe x

I drank diet coke to be honest i know its not the best but what i did was drink draught as it was always more watery. I also put lots of ice in it and stirred the gas out of it and made it last me for ages lol. Other than that you could dilute fresh orange juice with water x

Thank you lovely ladies, I think a test at home to see what i can tollerate is in order lol ;o)

i have a voddy n diet coke in me hand right now hehe x

Vodka and cranberry is now my tipple of choice! No gas problems and cranberry juice is fine in general - just have lots of ice to water it down. I am also ok on Campari as it is a sour drink - can drink this with a mix of half orange/water or with soda (which I then stir till its non fizzy) The gas in drinks does make me feel a bit bloated which is not nice!

I even managed a Singapore Sling on holiday (altho it took me two hours to drink!!!)

Have a fab time and just be careful and drink very slowly and you will be fine I am sure. :D

think i'm gonna have t get the drinks trolly out tonight and see how it goes lol

Reactions: Bev
Good idea!! I'm all for a bit of alcoholic experimentation . . . .

I have been lucky in that I don't dump on sugar so could have vodka and tomato juice without any problems. Dry wine was also a good choice. Be careful of cocktails/sherry/liquers as they are full of sugar.

I drink wine regularly (pretty much every day) and am fine with it. Mind you I don't manage more than half a glass ! I also drank Malibu with pineapple or orange juice on holiday. I'm OK with tomato juice too and enjoy a bloody mary.

I drink wine regularly (pretty much every day) and am fine with it. Mind you I don't manage more than half a glass ! I also drank Malibu with pineapple or orange juice on holiday. I'm OK with tomato juice too and enjoy a bloody mary.

I luuuuurve Malibu nom nom :)

Oh Rose you are lucky . . pineapple juice makes me feel really lightheaded - think its quite sweet in general. Would love one though!

Back