• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you drink when you go to the pub?

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Hi all,
As I can think of nothing else at the moment but getting a date for my bypass and all things related, lots of questions keep popping into my head!!
I'm not a regular alcohol drinker but do occassionally go out and have a few with mates. If I'm driving I'm happy with diet coke which I love.
Now I know fizzy drinks are a no-no so what do you drink when you go out to the pub? Surely things like orange juice have too much sugar don't they?

If its a proper night out I drink either Rose wine or vodka and orange x

I have a glass of wine or water.
I have had a few cocktails, i ask the barman to not use any sugar syrups or fizzy stuff, and the last barman made me a luuuush cocktail.

If i order oj, i can tell from one sip if it has sugar in it, and if it does, i dont drink it... its far to sweet tasting...

you could always carry a wee bit of no aded suagr squach and just add a splash :)
.x.

hiya
this was something that i thought about also when i was pre-op because i liked vodka or malibu and coke, now tho i usually drink vodka and orange juice, i find wine gives me a bad headache so i tend to avoid that .

I never thought that I would say this but here goes:

All of a sudden, flat, warm, English beer looks attractive!

U

Thanks everyone for your input!
I'm hoping that I will feel so confident once I lose some weight that I won't need to drink so much on a night out just so that I dare walk across the room to the loo!

Back