• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you pack in your lunchbox?

phatmomma

Hi

I'm thinking i'll be back at work in a week or two and just wondering what can i pack in my lunchbox? I know the easy option is soup but i'm not a great soup lover.........

Just wondering what you all put in your lunchbox???

I take all sorts of salads, cheese and crackers, baked beans (which I heat in our microwave), soup, dairylea dunkers, jacket potatoes, fruit and the odd bag of wotsits or quavers.

I love taking salads, especially in this hot weather. I make it up the night before and usually buy the salad bags which makes it even easier and quicker to put together. I also make large bowls of homemade coleslaw, coucous etc. I try and vary what I have with my salad; goats cheese with olives and red onion; sliced ham/chicken; prawns; tuna etc.

What stage are you at foodwise?

Baby Bell Light.

Crackers and laughing cow light

Small tubs of low fat custard or rice pud.

Egg mayonnaise.

I dont do lunch boxes but I do the weekly shop for work so I eat what ever I order in and its for free lol

Hi LBD, i'm supposed to be on liquids however i've been eating 'real' food for the last 8 days... I've had chicken and prawns, hummous, dressed crab (lush lol), little bit of carbs but trying to not have them now...

Not done eggs yet, little worried as i've heard the horror stories xx

for the morning tea break i have half a weetabix which i prepair just before going to work and keep in the fridge, by tea break its swollen up as far as its going to.
as for diner it's the same as the others have already said.

I'm on the puree stage and have taken cottage cheese, hummous, soup, Laughing Cow cheese triangles, yoghurt, SF jelly.

Back