• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What happens next..

hlow86

I have my seminar on Wednesday, I understand you are weighed and given a target weight to lose.. So how long is it until your next seen and who by ?
Please if anyone can help me x

Where did you have your seminar? Everywhere is different.

Can't help I'm in London. Hopefully someone will come along soon.

Hi I've lost the required weight now waiting for seminar so every where different. Exciting stuff tho. What was the seminar like??

Thanks big d please can you tell me how long was it till your surgery ? What are they like? And what sort of weight loss did you have to achieve x

U av to lose 5% .... My op took 9 month cause I cancelled an appointment but I know sum people at north tess to av they op in 3-4 month ..... The staff r fantastic I as my op 8th July and feel fine hardly no pain ...... Good luck x

I've just worked out from referral to now I've lost 5.9% and haven't had seminar yet will they take that into account?? Hope so as it will be super hard to do another 5% x

Not sure they will, I know they went by my weight at the seminar, not what the doctor had weighed me when I went in to speak to him about referral. Good luck with it all!

Hi, I live in Northumberland and was referred in February, had a seminar at North Tyneside in May, went back to my GP who then referred me to a food for thought group and ive been to a food for thought seminar today and then the 12 week course is expected to start in september. During this time i have to have 80% attendance on the course and loose 5% of my weight. Hope this helps x

How big is the seminar? Like do they send loads of people? I'm getting a bit nervous yet excited now x

Back