• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What happens next..

That's a nice amount not too many was worried. Can you tell me what happens up till u get your date etc x

Every1 different sum might go for sleep apnea test or see the councillor I just ad 2 appointments with dr rao then endoscopy and liver diet seminar x

U will b fine they will weigh u go through all the different types of surgery risk etc then if u still want to go ahead will give u a target to reach .... Good luck Hun x

Good luck for today! Try and be relaxed, I know it's not easy but it's the best way of absorbing all the information.

Hello

Went in heart going mad and so nervous! Came out happy and excited. The team at north tees are fab and very nice. My weight loss target is 5.8kg which I'm pleased with.
Thanks for support x

Sadly not it was from tonight's weigh in but it's 9lbs so I'm happy with that over the time scale which I think is 3 months but I'm getting the phone call off Sarah on Monday to confirm I want to go ahead so ill double check timescale with her. Was really informative and I think they will give me a bypass as they are not doing bands now but I wanted a bypass anyway so I'm pleased xx

So I had my phone call off Sarah yesterday so it's all going ahead. :)
I've signed up for weight management at the seminar which I think will be good as the lady will be with me for the 3 months I have to lose my weight so it's a good thing.
So Sarah said she would be sending an appointment out but do you know what this is for big d? I can't for the life of me remember the pathway after seminar could you tell me please?
Hope you are ok xx

So I had my phone call off Sarah yesterday so it's all going ahead. :)
I've signed up for weight management at the seminar which I think will be good as the lady will be with me for the 3 months I have to lose my weight so it's a good thing.
So Sarah said she would be sending an appointment out but do you know what this is for big d? I can't for the life of me remember the pathway after seminar could you tell me please?
Hope you are ok xx

Hi hlow86!

I'm a north tees pt, I was sleeved on May 7th! The team are lovely, I'm so happy with my whole experience! To give u an idea of time scales, I had my seminar 23rd Jan 2013, Sarah then rang me to make sure I was going ahead, and I ten got an appointment for 2 weeks later! I had to loose 15lb, I had lost 8lb in that two weeks between seminar and app. At the app they weighed me, I seen Sarah and she asked why I wanted surgery and went through what op I would want and why etc and then I seem the dietician where I had to tell her what I ate on my worst week and what I was eating then! I went into that app with loads of knowledge, and it showed. That as well as my weight loss meant I impressed them, Sarah spoke to mr gopinath about me and he interrupted my dietician app to tell me he wanted my endoscopy doing ASAP! I was chuffed! As I had lost so much already, they said they would see me again in 1 month! So on the 6tg of March I had my endoscopy on the morning by Mr Gopinath and then another app at the clinic on the afternoon! They weighed me and I had reached my target, I then seen Mr Rao where he signed me off for surgery!! Next step I had my pre op assessment and bloods done, then went to another seminar where they discussed the pre op and post op diet! I then got a phone call off Sarah to say my op was 7th of may!! I've never looked back!! My op went very smoothly and I've had no real problems :) so far since my seminar I have lost 5st 7lb, never been happier! I have a check up with Sarah tomorrow too which I'm looking forward to :D

Basically the harder u work, the quicker the process will go for you :) any questions just ask xx

Back