• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What have we achieved?

Hah that was one of mine too Sarah...It is nice not to have to hang my bum out the shower door to reach my shins

Neen said:
I no longer hide at home feeling guilty and depressed whilst my OH takes the kids out and about.

Now I go too and feel like a normal Mum and keep up with everyone instead of sitting at home and comfort eating and feeling like a let down x

Oh that's awesome! I can't wait to have kids :)

These are my favourite kind of threads!!! So much positive energy that it makes my heart sing!!
I'm only a few months out and have a long way to go yet. But I am looking forward to it! How strange eh? The amount of weight I have to lose would in the past send me straight into depression. I chose to accept my fate. And now look where I am! I am enjoying my journey every single day. There are lots of things I could list that I can now do, and couldn't before. The single best one is the raised confidence. Don't get me wrong I still have a million hang ups about my body but I notice a distinct change in how I feel about myself. I'm starting to think that I am no longer defined by my size. People may actually see the real person in this body!! It's a lovely thought.
Hugs to all x

Great posts and so many positive changes.....ooh i just can't wait x

getting into the 'one day when im a bit smaller i can get back into that' item of clothing!!

In feb I bought a M&S jacket in a size 22, it was slightly too tight, yesterday I put it and it was huge, even my hubby commented on it. So when I went to work I mentioned that I was going to sell it (only wore it about 12 times). A colleague tried it on and it fit her perfectly, so she bought it off me :)

So today I went to buy another jacket, while I was there a Farmers Market was on, I got talking to the lady on the Arran cheese stall, telling her that I'd lived on Arran, just down the road from the factory, she then asked how I wasn't huge!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a result, somebody thinks I'm not huge!! Oh and I bought a size 20 jacket :)

woo Sarah feels nice not to classed as huge and what a result on the small items being too big now!

Back