• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is it with Scales

Magsy

I was determined not to weight myself until I had completed a full week on pre-op diet. But everytime i went into the bathroom they were there calling to me. No said I not until Saturday, well guess what the scales won again this morning. What can I say but I HAD to know if i had lost any weight. YEAH 10lbs in 6 days phew it is worth all the stress lol But those dreaded scales have such power over me.

woop! 10lb what a start well done magsy :) xxx

Bin em!Go to Boots once a week and get a proper weight,the scales at home move and the balance is never right.Go when you get your shopping on a Friday say as I do.Also inches and dress sizes give a better result.Dont forget we dont just weigh fat and lean,there is water and bone too!

That is fabulous, Magsy my love ... makes you feel better knowing it is working although the milk diet is about liver shrinkage & the weight loss is just a bonus. Keep it up, honey ... the finishing post is in sight xxx :):)

Well done you, am so pleased for you hun, not long to go now and will be all over like me, mr ammouri was so lovely! I also weighed and have lost 1 stone 4lb in 1e days, roll on new me xx

Magsy said:
I was determined not to weight myself until I had completed a full week on pre-op diet. But everytime i went into the bathroom they were there calling to me. No said I not until Saturday, well guess what the scales won again this morning. What can I say but I HAD to know if i had lost any weight. YEAH 10lbs in 6 days phew it is worth all the stress lol But those dreaded scales have such power over me.

Pmsl I will be the same next lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That is fabulous, Magsy my love ... makes you feel better knowing it is working although the milk diet is about liver shrinkage & the weight loss is just a bonus. Keep it up, honey ... the finishing post is in sight xxx :):)

Well said Twinkle. :D Plus it is weight that wont be coming back. Well done to you Magsy. xx

Just goes to show how far we have come on this forum ... when someone first mentioned liver diet to me, I thought 'oh my god, I can't do that :eek: I hate liver' lol ... such an innocent in the field of WLS but this forum changed all that & I went into my op with my eyes wide open & in full possession of the facts. Good luck to everyone due for their op this month ... mwah mwah xxx :):):)

Bin em!Go to Boots once a week and get a proper weight,the scales at home move and the balance is never right.Go when you get your shopping on a Friday say as I do.Also inches and dress sizes give a better result.Dont forget we dont just weigh fat and lean,there is water and bone too!

Does this mean my wife needs to get weighed on my behalf he he

Well done,

I had my surgery on 9th of September day after my birthday I don't have scales as I know I would be the same as you.

The liver diet is hard but worth it I was worried I wasn't eating the right foods but all worth it in the end!

So far lost just over 4 stone including pre op diet and well done bex hope your pain has eased up x

You will be fine magsy x

And the minute you Drop a dress size or two you know it's all worth it!

Have to say I found the purée diet the hardest as what o could could not eat on soft food diet now, so pretty much eating normally now just a small plate and testing what I can and can't tolerate.

Keep positive and focus and keep your eyes on the prize.

Have to say so glad found the wls app find it so helpful.

Any questions I need answering I just read the threads and it helps me x

Going to start swimming and gym soon x?

Back