• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what is restriction all about?

sunny69

hi all , what is the true meaning of restriction? is it about feeling full after a small meal? or is it about not being able to keep anything down? i really cant make it out anymore,,,,

i had 2 fills taking me to 5ml i basically could eat just as much as before if i let myself, then i had a 3rd fill taking me up to 6mls then i could not eat anything at all except yoghurt's etc so had to have a small defill taking me back down to 5.25 so now i can eat just as much still, but cant tolerate any meats so i know there is some restriction there.

so what i'm asking is will i ever get to the point where i can eat a side plate of food and feel full and satisfied or will it always be like this, i am starting to have regrets where i think i should have gone down a different route maybe have had a sleeve, back and too for fills and so on and the nurse has great difficulty in locating my port as i have a lot of scar tissue at one point on the 3rd attempt i'm sure she hit my ribs with the needle good god it hurt like mad.

so "please please please" help me out all you lot i need you
xx

I'ts about feeling full after a small band friendly meal, with good restrcition. The band alone will restrict your volume, its down to you what you put into your banded tum.

It can take a number of fills to get to the illusive sweet spot, surely you knew this pre op?

Be patient, its not a race x

Back