• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is wrong with me??

Jacwat

I am waiting for my appointment and hopefully surgery within a couple of months and all I have done this weekend is eat crap! I am not usually an emotional eater but I feel so stressed with this whole process that I feel like I am sabotaging myself. I am a very organised person and like everything in its place, but this process has put my life on hold. What the heck is wrong with me?
:sigh::cry::mad::wave_cry::break_diet:
Jackie

Hey you never lose the desire to want to eat crap believe me! Accept that and focus on your appointment! It's a life time battle, I still get the desire to eat high sugar food, especially flapjack now! Remain positive!! Good luck

Hey you never lose the desire to want to eat crap believe me! Accept that and focus on your appointment! It's a life time battle, I still get the desire to eat high sugar food, especially flapjack now! Remain positive!! Good luck

Thanks Kar! Why do we do it to ourselves? Are you happy with your choice of sleeve? You have done amazingly well xx

Hi, yes very pleased, I'm 6 months out so still early days but it's stopped my bad eating habits! It just won't go in and although I can still have high carb and fat food it won't go in in any quantity at all! I'm not hungry anymore, yes I might get a feeling that says I need to eat but it's not like before. I feel much better too!!
Good luck with your journey x

Hi, yes very pleased, I'm 6 months out so still early days but it's stopped my bad eating habits! It just won't go in and although I can still have high carb and fat food it won't go in in any quantity at all! I'm not hungry anymore, yes I might get a feeling that says I need to eat but it's not like before. I feel much better too!!
Good luck with your journey x

Thanks Kar, cant wait to feel how your feeling! x

Back