• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What losses should I be achieving?

mhayward101

Hi,

This is my first post following my banding 3 1/2 weeks ago.

After 2 years of waiting I have 1 weeks notice before my surgery and lost 12lbs in that week.

Since the surgery I have lost a further 10 in the following 2 weeks but only 2lbs in the last 1 1/2 weeks.

I have have no problems since the operation and I am already eating normal foods again.

No fills have been scheduled and my next appointment I have at the hospital will be September.

Can anybody advise what pattern of weight loss I should expect over the coming weeks and is there a level of calorie intake advise?

Wow you have done amazing already. Everyones weightlosses are different, for me, I lose about 2lb a week. The biggest loss I have had so far is 4lbs in 1 week.
I'm not sure about calories, another bander will be able to help you with that.
You are doing great.
xxx

Hi

Really you should be eating what your team has advised, did they give you a diet sheet? This can and does vary but to get a rough idea of what other banders eat have a look on the daily diet and exercise thread.

As to how much weight you should be losing, thats the million dollar question which no one can answer for you I'm afraid!

Back