• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weel 1 pre op diet done and 6 1/2lb loss

goingtobehappy

Good Morning all

I have my gastric sleeve being done 2 weeks today and I've lost 6 1/2lbs in the Pre op diet.

I'm over the moon and have promised myself that this weight will never go back on. I'm very excited and everyone I know has to losten to me raving on about the fantastic surgery I'm going to have and in a weeks time I'll be counting down the minutes.

Take care all

Andrea

brilliant! 6 1/2 lbs, thats great going hun, sounds like your off to a good start, keep up the hard work, youl soon be on that loosers bench xxx

Hi andrea i also have my bypass on the 1st feb, and i have started my pre op diet today.
-6.5 thats a fab start! i am excited but also scared alittle, are u doing yr diet for 3 weeks?

Yes, they said 2/3 so I was all out for 3 weeks of it.
I'm doing the 1000 cal low carb, low fat and lots of protein. Which one are you doing?

Andrea

i think its just called the low calorie diet, its
breakfast- 1-2 eggs plain or slimfast
dinner - clear consomme
tea - 1 grilled or steamed chickenor white fish

+ 5 portions of fruit or veg

same diet just for 14 days

Where are you having your op done? I'm terrible, I work in retail so every spare minute now is being spent at work deciding what I'll be wearing in a years time.
Have you told many peolpe what you're having done?

Andrea

Well done Andrea. That's a great start indeed. You must be very excited.
Grace xxx

Hi Grace
I'm buzzing, I don't stop talking about it. I know the only quiet time will be the morning of the op and then back to it straight after, this is going to change my life.

Andrea

Glad your so positive I look forward to reading your logs after the sleeve and I wish you all the luck in the world for a fast recovery x X

Back